UPS Philippines, in partnership with the Cebu Chamber of Commerce (CCCI) will be holding a FREE webinar on DIGITAL TRANSFORMATION, BUSINESS RESILIENCE AND THRIVING IN THE NEW NORMAL: A GUIDE FOR CEBU BUSINESSES.
Mr. Chris Buono, UPS Managing Director for the Philippines and Indonesia will share how businesses can navigate logistics uncertainties during the pandemic and adapting your business to the new normal.
Mr. Chris Buono, UPS Managing Director for the Philippines and Indonesia
Here’s what you can learn:
- A Rapidly Changing Environment
- Biggest challenge Faced by businesses today
- Increased focus on cost savings from reduced cash flow
- Shift to e-commerce as a result of social distancing
- Inventory delays and shortages
- Labor and fulfillment challenges
- Strategies for Adapting to the New Normal
- Pivoting the Business Model
- Optimizing the Supply Chain
- How UPS Can Help
- Looking Forward to Recovery
This virtual conference will also feature two breakout sessions to address specific trends and challenges of the industry:
- Breakout Session 1: Retailers (B2C and New Exporters)
- Breakout Session 2: Manufacturers (B2B and Mature Exporters)
Mark your calendars on DECEMBER 10, 2020 (THURSDAY) at 3:00 PM – 4:30 PM by registering using the link below.
PLEASE CLICK THIS LINK to register: https://forms.gle/KBThZiPbKovKD951A