With 2023 ending soon, Seda Ayala Center Cebu looks back at its success and accolades accumulated throughout the year.
The Ayala-owned property is proud and honored to be a recipient of recognition from awarding bodies such as the Cebu Goes Culinary, Cebu Tourism and Hospitality Awards, Mabuhay Awards, and its first-ever international award from Employee Experience Awards in Singapore.
Below is a full list of their awards:
• Employee Experience Awards (EXA) Employee Experience International Bronze Winner for Best Crisis Management and Leadership
• 26th Mabuhay Awards – HR Leader of the Year (first-ever recipient of this award)
• 26th Mabuhay Awards – Finalist, Manager of the Year
• People Manager of the Year Visayas Winner 2023
• Tripzilla Travel Excellence Awards – Winner, Business Star Category
• Cebu Goes Culinary – Silver, Bronze & Diploma Winners
• Cebu Tourism & Hospitality Awards – Finalists for Manager of the Year, Supervisor of the Year, Sustainability Champion of the Year.
• DOT Plaque of Appreciation for the support and contributions to DOT’s plans & programs for 2023.