A gift from the Chocolate Queen as she encapsulates the interconnectivity of life in the spirit of nature.
Made from natural components, TCC Natural Fertilizer makes the best use of discarded cacao bean shells and substrates from biodegradable waste from both plants and animals which are rich in nitrogen, phosphorus, and potassium – the micro nutrients needed for the luxuriant growth and fruiting stage of plants.
The Chocolate Chamber Natural Fertilizer is product of time, toil and collaboration with FCCT farmers as TCC bridges the gap among cacao stakeholders, empowers farmers, and nurtures nature and the community.
• Fermented rice bran and rice hull, micro-organisms from the forest, fed with biodegradable garbage.
• Moisture at packaging: 40%
• Store in a cool dry place.
• Do not expose to direct sunlight or extreme heat. This may kill beneficial micro-organisms.
• For Potted Plants: Mix TCC Natural Fertilizer with equal amounts of garden soil (fine sand or humus) and carbonized rice hulls.
• For Field Applications: Apply during land preparation, planting and fertilization.
• For Biodegradable garbage: Mix 1kg garbage with 5 kilograms of TCC Natural Fertilizer
TCC’s Natural Fertilizer is specially produced by First Consolidated Cooperative Along Tañon Seaboards (FCCT) for The Chocolate Chamber. A collaborative undertaking of Cacao de Filipinas Fellowship and The Chocolate Chamber Academy.