The Cebu Chamber of Commerce and Industry (CCCI) concluded its year-long series of virtual/hybrid events for Cebu Business Month (CBM) 2021 with a THANKSGIVING PARTY on December 10, 2021 at Marco Polo Plaza.
The event honored all those that walked through this year’s celebration with energy, passion, and a high sense of professionalism in getting our business community and partners enthusiastic and willing to help Cebu’s economy.
CBM 2021 Chairman Michael Cubos flanked by CCCI President Felix Taguiam and CCCI Executive Director May Elizabeth Ybanez
Bruce & Jellie Villamor of GT Cosmetics Manufacturing Inc.
Mr. Aaron Que and Mr. Benny Que of Golden Prince Hotel & Suites
(L-R) Ms. Lilu Alino, Mr. Ryan Raymond Yu, Mr. Michael Cubos and Mr. Gerald Yuvallos
With the theme RISE Forward, CBM was able to push through its events to boost the confidence and buoyancy of the local business community in the new normal and encourage the community to reinvent the way of doing business and adapt new innovative technologies to level and step up to the challenges that COVID-19 brought.
The 25th year of CBM observed its transformation as it spectacularly innovated to provide the business stakeholders with the finest year-long experience possible while protecting our community’s health and welfare.
Mr. Lawrence Panganiban and Mr. Mar Panganiban
(L-R) Converge ICT Solutions Inc. Executives: Mr. Joe Mike Sequihod, Marketing Services Officer; Ms. Christine Marie Ilagan-Gohetia, Regional Corporate Sales Head-Visayas & Mindanao and Mr. Chester James Price, Key Accounts Manager, Enterprise Sales-VisMin
CCCI Past President Virgilio “Nonoy” Espeleta and PP Sabino Dapat
CCCI Management & Staff
RMA News Founder & President Robby Alugar with Cebu Business Mobilization Manager (CBM) Ms. Maribel Melgar
This year’s CBM success is due to the invaluable and unwavering support of the following who have been great contributors to the success of the year-long celebration:
- CEBU AIR INC.
- CONVERGE ICT SOLUTIONS INC.
- PLDT ENTERPRISE
- EASTERN COMMUNICATIONS
- QUALFON PHILIPPINES, INC.
- VIVANT ENERGY CORPORATION
- AYALA LAND INC. / CEBU HOLDINGS INC.
- LAZADA PHILIPPINES
- RAMON ABOITIZ FOUNDATION INC.
- SECURITY BANK CORPORATION
- ALLEGO MEDIA
- ATOX BUSINESS SOLUTIONS INC
- EMOTTOONS ANIMATION STUDIO
- GOLDEN PRINCE HOTEL & SUITES
- GT COSMETICS MANUFACTURING INC.
- LEXMARK RESEARCH AND DEVELOPMENT CORPORATION
- LILU ADVERTISING & MARKETING SOLUTIONS
- MARCO POLO PLAZA CEBU
- MARIE ERNESTINE SCHOOL
- PERFORMANCE360 GLOBAL SERVICES INC.
- TOPLINE GROUP OF COMPANIES
- CEBU CORDOVA LINK EXPRESSWAY CORP.
- CEBU ENERGY DEVELOPMENT CORP.
- TSUNEISHI TECHNICAL SERVICES (PHILS), INC.
- QBE GROUP SHARED SERVICES LIMITED-PHILIPPINE BRANCH
- AEROPHONE ENTERPRISES & CO.
- RMA NEWS