MTV today announced the line-up of global artists set to perform live from Paris at the 2023 MTV EMAs. MTV also unveiled the world-famous faces who will take to the stage as presenters across this year’s award categories.
- Anne-Marie – fresh off the release of her third studio album, MTV EMA fans will be treated to Anne-Marie’s forthright lyrics and powerful vocals in Paris. With her latest hits “Unhealthy” feat. Shania Twain and “Baby Don’t Hurt Me” – the soundtrack of the Summer which is up for Best Collaboration at this year’s show – Anne-Marie is bringing her no-holds-barred embracing of this latest chapter of her discography to the MTV EMA stage.
- Coi Leray – ready for her inaugural performance at the MTV EMAs is Coi Leray, the dynamite vocalist who has been serving up a string of anthems from her debut album “Trendsetter”, including: the double-platinum “No More Parties”, epic collaborations with Nicki Minaj and Pooh Shiesty, and her highest charting single – and viral smash-hit – to date, “Players”. As well as performing, Coi is nominated for Best Collaboration and Best New at the MTV EMAs.
- David Guetta – six-time EMA winner and trailblazing DJ, producer and artist David Guetta is headed back to the MTV EMA stage in his hometown of Paris. With 7x UK number 1 singles, almost 40 billion global streams and 50 million records sold worldwide, David has been voted the world’s best DJ in the DJ Mag ‘Top 100’ three times and has collaborated with some of the world’s biggest stars. He is also in the running for this year’s MTV EMAs for Best Collaboration and Best Electronic.
- Jung Kook – fresh from the international success of Billboard Hot 100 number one single “Seven (feat. Latto),” and hot on the heels of recently released second track “3D (feat. Jack Harlow),” Jung Kook is making his MTV EMA debut as a solo performer. The South Korean singer, songwriter, and member of 21st century pop icons, BTS, is known for his versatility in vocal, rap, and performance. With his first solo single “Seven (feat. Latto),” the global popstar became the first South Korean solo artist to top Spotify’s Weekly Top Songs Global chart for eight consecutive weeks. Jung Kook has garnered three 2023 MTV EMA nominations including Best Song for “Seven (feat. Latto)”, plus Best K-Pop, and Biggest Fans.
- Manuel Turizo – hailing from Colombia, 23-year-old musical force Manuel Turizo is making his MTV EMA debut. After bursting onto the international music scene with his hit single “Una Lady Como Tú” in 2016, Manuel now has a string of wins under his belt: he is certified double platinum for his Shakira collaboration “Copa Vacia,” topped the Billboard Hot Latin chart with the 22X Platinum “La Bachata”, which has also been amongst Spotify’s Global Top 100 Chart for over a year, whilst amassing over 2 billion streams. His recent collaboration with MARSHMELLO “El Merengue” has been in Spotify’s Global Top 200 since its release. Manuel is nominated for Best Lat Am Central Act at the MTV EMAs.
- Ozuna – also stepping onto the MTV EMA stage for the first time is the multi-award winning Global superstar Ozuna. Ozuna’s world-wide impact has also seen him orchestrate some of music’s biggest collaborations, including “Taki Taki” with DJ Snake, Selena Gomez and Cardi B, “Del Mar”with SIA and Doja Cat and “Hey Mor” with Feid. Meanwhile, Ozuna’s momentum shows no signs of slowing as some of his latest releases like “Monotonía” with Shakira and “Eva Longoria” with Dadivo have already achieved almost one billion streams combined.
- Rema – the Afrobeats sensation, whose “Calm Down” with Selena Gomez has become a soundtrack to 2023, continues to peak charts and win accolades the world over. Having released “Rave & Roses Ultra” plus fan favorite “Charm” in addition to winning his first MTV VMA in the “Best Afrobeats” category, Rema will continue his mission of taking the sound of Africa to the world with his inaugural MTV EMA performance in Paris. Rema is nominated for three MTV EMAs including Best Song, and Best Collaboration for “Calm Down” with Selena Gomez, and Best Afrobeats.
- Reneé Rapp – with debut album ‘Snow Angel’ garnering acclaim internationally and breaking US sales records for a debut female album in 2023, a discography that has amassed over 300 million streams, and a smash-hit sell-out world tour, Reneé – renowned for her powerful vocals – will make her first performance on the MTV EMA stage in Paris. She is nominated for Best New Artist and Best Push at the 2023 MTV EMAs.
- Sabrina Carpenter – her most recent album ‘Emails I Can’t Send’ garnered plaudits globally, amassing 2B global streams to date, and having stand-out track ‘Nonsense’ go platinum and chart in the US for 19 weeks. Following her headlining tour earlier this year, Sabrina has also been touring as the opening act on the international dates of Taylor Swift’s global smash Eras Tour this summer and fall. Sabrina will make her MTV EMA debut with her performance in Paris and is also nominated in the Biggest Fans category.
- Thirty Seconds To Mars – Nine-time MTV EMA winners Thirty Seconds To Mars, consisting of brothers Jared and Shannon Leto, are also to perform in Paris after releasing their sixth studio album, “It’s The End Of The World But It’s A Beautiful Day”, this September. A creative force that continues to evolve and expand, the band’s new focus is on simplicity, emphasizing Jared’s emotive, straight-from-the-heart vocals. Thirty Seconds To Mars are also nominated for Best Alternative at this year’s MTV EMAs.
- The Kid LAROI – also performing to the MTV EMA crowd for the first time is 20-year-old rap phenomenon The Kid LAROI. A hip-hop and R&B enthusiast all his life, The Kid LAROI first caught the attention of fans around the world with his debut EP 14 With A Dream, and his run of performances with close friend and mentor, the late JuiceWRLD. What followed was the globally-loved Hot 100 number one “Stay” with Justin Bieber, adding more to his trailblazing fire. The Kid LAROI is nominated for Best Australian Act at the MTV EMAs.
Also appearing on the MTV EMA stage are: former Little Mix icon and now solo superstar Leigh-Anne; world-renowned actresses Lily Collins and Ashley Park; Fab Morvan of 90s pop duo Milli Vanilli and lead of the eponymous Paramount+ documentary; viral rap sensation and Best Push nominee Kaliii; multi-platinum international award-winning artist and Best Nordic Act nominee Loreen; British breakthrough singer and Best Collaboration, Best New and Best UK & Ireland Act nominee PinkPantheress.
Taking place on Sunday 5th November (Monday 6th November, Asia time) at the Paris Nord Villepinte, the 2023 MTV EMAs will be broadcast on MTV in more than 150 countries. Fans in Southeast Asia can follow @MTVAsia and @MTVEMA on social media for more show updates. The show will also be available in multiple international territories live on Pluto TV and on-demand on Paramount+.
Fans can vote for their favorite artists across MTV EMA categories including “Best Song,” “Best Artist,” “Best Collaboration,” and “Best Afrobeats” at www.mtvema.com until October 31, at 11:59pm CET. “Biggest Fans” and “Best Group” winners will be voted for at a later date via @MTVEMA on social media.