MCIA reminds all arriving domestic passengers to strictly adhere to the following guidelines and documentary requirements upon check-in at their port of origin and upon arrival at MCIA. This is in compliance with the regulations of the Provincial Government of Cebu and the Local Governments of Cebu City, Lapu-Lapu City, and Mandaue City.
- Passengers with incomplete documents will NOT be allowed to check-in and/or board the aircraft.
- Locally-stranded individuals (LSIs) will also include:
- Non-OFWs or OFW applicants who are unable to leave the country and who wish to return to their home provinces
- Filipinos or permanent resident visa holders who have returned to the Philippines.
Both numbers 1 and 2 will follow protocols covering LSIs.
- Certifications from the Provincial Government of Cebu may be requested via firstname.lastname@example.org
- Passengers travelling to Cebu City, Lapu-Lapu City, or Mandaue City may get in touch with their respective city governments for other specific requirements.
- Passengers seeking assistance upon arrival may approach the government’s Information and Assistance Desk located at the Airport Village. The assistance desk will be manned 24/7 by representatives or personnel from the Overseas Workers Welfare Administration (OWWA), Department of Interior and Local Government (DILG) Region 7, and certain local government units.
Passengers are strongly advised to continuously monitor the status of their flights and to ensure that they have the necessary documents in compliance with the regulations and guidelines of the LGU of their point of origin and destination.
For list of APORs, please see http://tiny.cc/PNPAPORList