The recent health crisis served as a catalyst to increase public health awareness and expectations, as well as technology advancements in the delivery of patient care.
Today, a gamut of industry trends such as digital integration and telehealth have taken solid ground in the region in response to the public demand for convenience and better consumer experience.
These will be amongst the topics to be discussed at the Healthcare Asia Summit to be on March 28, 2023, Tuesday 8:30 AM – 5:00 PM SGT. Other topics will also include post-Covid medical value travel; public and private sector healthcare economics; the role of the private and public sectors in expanding health access; factors that influence the growing popularity of healthcare services; the latest healthcare technologies and services; and other developments that will shape the future of the healthcare sector in the region.
The event, organised by Healthcare Asia, will also be broadcasted online. Open to healthcare executives in the Asia, the summit aims to gather around 100 C-suite and senior-level executives from public and private healthcare groups in Asia to learn more about the latest healthcare news happening across the region, gain firsthand insights from notable speakers, and have the opportunity to meet and network with industry experts during presentations and panel discussions.
The lineup of speakers consists of well-respected senior executives from hospital and healthcare firms, subject matter experts from top consultancies, and business leaders of the healthcare sector in Asia:
- Alex Boulton, Partner, Bain & Company
- Yong Yih Ming, Chief Executive Officer, Mount Elizabeth Hospital at IHH Healthcare
- Chris Hardesty, Partner, Pureland Group
- David Boucher, Chief Partnerships Officer, Bumrungrad International
- Dr. Walter Lim, Singapore Managing Director, Fullerton Health
- Adjunct Assistant Professor Kelvin Tan, Senior Consultant and Head of Service (Adult Reconstruction), Tan Tock Seng Hospital
- Sanath Kumar Balasubramanyam, Partner, Health, Kearney
- Dr. Tullawat Pacharapha, Chief Operating Officer, Vejthani Hospital
- Dr. Gunnaphon Anamnart, Chief of Academic Center, Bangkok Hospital Rayong
The speakers will explore regional trends and developments through industry and case study presentations, and panel discussions. To register and find more details about the event, you may contact the Healthcare Asia Events Team at +65 31581386.